Home

Sunday, January 20, 2013

New Pictures Of A Smiley Rob In Adelaide, Australia


Looks like the ones in red were taken on the same night (yesterday) as when he met these fans. He was spotted with The Rover director David Michôd, and producer Liz Watts. Happy to see Rob's settling in before he starts filming in a few days!

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com 

Gallery via Pattinsonlife

7 comments:

  1. You can tell that is not a real person following him but they put another picture and pasted it on his picture. The things they do with get drama started

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be my dream to meet him with that wonderful smile r just a text r letter from him anything but I guess I will keep on dreaming !! Much LOVE Rob..♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe he's in my little town and I can't even meet him ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope he misses her as much as she misses him. She should go to Australia and visit family there. Maybe then he will contact her for a visit on set like in the past. Long separation is hard on any relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lady behind him is one of the producers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New picture of Smiley Rob in Adeelaide. Read to know more

    ReplyDelete
  7. I appreciate a work of the all people that share information with me and others. My self really impressed with this blog. Great post on a subject close to my heart.

    ReplyDelete