Home

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Is Rob Hot & Under 25? You Bet Says Entertainment Tonight

ET just put Rob on its list.




What’s He Done: Other than melt hearts of tweens, teens and women all over the world, British beauty Robert Pat­tin­son has starred in ‘Harry Pot­ter and the Gob­let of Fire,’ ‘Remem­ber Me’ and ‘The Twi­light Saga.’



What’s Up Next: Robert will round out the beloved vamp series with the last install­ment of ‘The Twi­light Saga: Break­ing Dawn’ and the film adap­ta­tion of ‘Water for Ele­phants,’ star­ring Reese With­er­spoon.

via source

3 comments:

  1. Totally agree!!hot!hot!hot!..and top of my list!..Entertaiment Tonight has excellent taste and was spot on for including Rob on their list!..I don't know the others who are on the list..but I dont really care as long as Rob is there I'm happy..lol..hi to my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid list. Kristen is not on it. And the Olsen Twins are: LOL! But glad that Rob is on it.

    ReplyDelete